To be able to understand needs of your company and to find out latest information about tenders in the region, please fulfill following form and please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.
What we do:
Market Intelligence – One Stop Point for all companies
All service for company registration in one place:
- Comprehensive assistance in company registration in Kosovo
- Comprehensive support in registering company in Kosovo
- Assistance in employing personnel
- Assistance in incorporation abroad
- Financial and administration support
- Preparing business plans for newly established companies
We provide business consulting on overcoming initial obstacles at starting a company. As One-stop shop point in Prishtina, we register companies in Kosovo and prepare all the necessary documentation.
Our experts will help you select the most suitable form of business in Kosovo and assist you in all phases of business operations in Kosovo and EU.
Our company is committed to provide the highest level of professional services to all our clients.
We are dedicated and committed to service excellence and realize that client satisfaction always comes first. Our services differ from others, because we work according to European curriculum, in multi-language milieu – we provide services in Albanian, English, German Serbian and Slovenian language.
Tender Consultation Service
Our tender consultation service can provide precisely that: tailored services to suit your business needs and particular interests, we will monitor closely the tender adverts for projects and opportunities that play to your business strengths and could deliver your ambitions for expansion. We will also advice on the right tenders to bid for.
Planning and Delivering the Tender
In the early stages, we’ll help you to do this by working with you to:
- Plan your bid strategy
- Project management of the bidding process
- Understand the brief and anticipate the outcomes
- Manage internal and external relationships through the life cycle of the tender
The next stage is devising and delivering the bid itself, where we can help to prepare bid documents that:
- Excite your potential customers
- Interest their tender evaluation panels
- Convince the procurement teams
- Ensure consistency of documents and presentations
- Prepare and deliver team presentations with commitment, energy and enthusiasm
- Demonstrate personal, team and organizational confidence focused on winning
Our aim is to objectively and rationally uncover the strengths and weaknesses of the existing business or proposed venture, opportunities and threats as presented by the environment, the resources required to carry through, and ultimately the prospects for success. The two criteria we use to judge feasibility are the cost required and value to be attained. As such we will provide a well-designed feasibility study to provide a historical background of the business or project. Description of the product or service, accounting statements, details of the operations and management, marketing research and policies, financial data, legal requirements and tax obligations…
In our Feasibility Studies, we incorporate the following factors:
- Legal Feasibility
- Economic Feasibility
- Operational Feasibility
- Schedule Feasibility
- Resource Feasibility
- Cultural Feasibility
- Financial Feasibility
- Technology and System Feasibility
- Business model